Wednesday, October 16, 2013

astronaut phrenology


what is it with my insecurities

why does the time pass so quickly sometimes and so slowly others

will i ever see space from, well, space

if i brought up your past would you care

and if you did, why should that stop me

wouldn't that make you open up, wouldn't that help me open up likewise

why do people care if music is made by manipulating a computer versus manipulating a guitar

where are the wild things

why haven't i found them

or have i been searching in all the wrong places

why does time pass at all

can the moon see me, and does it find me mysterious

are you listening

does the wind really whisper my name or am i imagining things

why do i always move to places colder than the places previous

why do i dislike the cold so much

could i pick you out in a crowd

could you pick out my voice in a choir

is time even tangible

No comments:

Post a Comment