Saturday, November 30, 2013

how to be a nerd

I'm real nerdy.
I spend my weekends playing Super Smash Brothers with my other nerdy friends.
I'm in love with several different fictional characters, most of them superheroes. 
Speaking of which, I own twelve different superhero T-shirts. An Avengers shirt, a Justice League shirt, two Batman shirts, two Spiderman shirts, two Ironman shirts, a Superman shirt, a Deadpool shirt, a Wolverine shirt, and a Joker shirt. I also have Batman pajama pants, a Batman watch, and even a Batman wall decal in my room.
I know the DC Universe better than you do.
Oh, and let's talk about how I draw my favorite characters better than you.
I will pour hours into leveling up Pokémon.
I know everything there is to know about every single Kingdom Hearts game that has been released. And I once beat Sephiroth on my first try on Proud Mode in Kingdom Hearts II.
I've beaten Ocarina of Time at least 20 times.
I've also beaten Windwaker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword multiple times.
I probably have too much Zelda dubstep on my iPod.
I was Zatanna for Halloween this year.
I think I'll love you forever if you know who that is.
The only TV shows I watch are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, Legend of Korra, Young Justice, and Arrow. Oh, and The Universe every now and again.
Most people just think I'm trying to be hipster, but I wear glasses and they are prescription. I can't drive legally without them.
I won't marry a man who is not half as nerdy as I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment